Monday, June 29, 2015

My 33rd Birthday

From the start of it, I think #33 is going to be a good year for me!  On my actual birthday I took the kids and a bunch of their friends to lunch at the park.  That evening Greg arranged a babysitter and took me to my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory.  Both meals were enjoyable, but I have to say the food at dinner was hands down better than the food at lunch!


Greg got me a bike for my birthday gift, fun!  It's been about 20 years since I've ridden one.  It's true that you never forget.  However, you do look pretty awkward riding after such a long hiatus!


A few days later I went out to dinner at Wingers and to a movie, Aloha, with some girlfriends in the ward.  It was so much fun!  Greg commented on how happy I was when I came home.  I've been getting closer and making friendships with a lot of people in our ward recently and it's been so great to feel a part of a ward family again.  I know Greg and the kids are now feeling connected to our new ward as well.  We made lasting friendships in our previous ward, ones that I will cherish am which can never be replaced, but I'm so grateful that we can find a place in our new ward as well.

And just this past Sunday, we celebrated with my side of the family during a Sunday dinner.  Sariah gave me a gift of going out for a pedicure in the near future, and London said she'd like to come along as well.  Sweet!  I sure do like to spread out my birthday celebration as long as possible!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday !!