Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Greg

Greg turned 33 on February 2.  The weekend before we went to dinner with Emily and Aaron at Tuscanos, Greg's favorite restaurant.  We ate way too much!  On his actual birthday we had birthday cake with the kids for our Family Home Evening treat.  And the next Sunday we had an extended family get together at our house with breakfast for dinner (another of Greg's favorite) and more cake.  I told Greg he could buy a new PC for his birthday.  I had tried to research and buy him one myself but I was clueless!  I always prefer to get money and pick out my own clothes for gifts; I figured when it came to electronics, that would be the same case for Greg.  Happy birthday to a wonderful husband, father and all around great guy!  We are so very lucky to have him in our lives!

No comments: