Monday, September 8, 2014

Four Year Old Preschool

Brody started his second year of preschool today.  He was so ready and so excited.  Like the dork that I am, I took him last Wednesday thinking it was his first day, took pictures, presented a new backpack and everything.  Brody took it well when we realized my mistake.

He is attending the same preschool as last year, and has the same teachers: Mrs. Mele and Mrs. Autumn.  He is happy about that.  This yea
r he goes to school for three hours instead of two like last year.  He is also happy about that.

When I picked him up today he didn't want to leave.  The teachers told me that they could see a big difference in Brody this year as compared to last year.  They said he was much more sure of himself, more confident and more social.  He is growing up for sure!  He also has grown quite a bit in height!  He is much taller than the other children in class.  I think this year of preschool will be great for him.  He is turning into such a smart and imaginative little boy.  I look forward to all that he will learn this year!

1 comment:

Sariah Nichols said...

He is so tall! I adore Brody, and I'm so impressed by how much he's grown over the past year. I'm proud to be his Auntie.