Thursday, August 21, 2014

Phone Pics

Obviously, I'm not blogging as often as I used to.  But I am really trying to keep the family blog going.  This is the only journal I've ever been able to keep for more than a month or so, and I don't want to let it go.  I do however post more often on Facebook and Instagram.  Mostly because it's easy and because it is more productive in notifying our family and friends of all the that is going on in our lives.  I've posted several great pictures (mostly of the kids) there and am going to try and post them here too from now on.  After all, a lot of the best pictures and memories come on spur of the moment when all I have is my camera phone to capture it.  I want to remember these good times always!  And one day this blog will be printed into some cherished books that our family can look back upon and reminisce.  So bear with me if these pictures are a repeat for you.  Either way, I think they are fun to see, the first time or the second time around!

 Kids in bulk at Costco!
 
 Brody with his "ghost" Honey Comb cereal piece
 
 Brody acting out Star Wars movies with the Lego figure tops
 
Palmer climbing all the way to the top of the rock wall
 

 Wolverine, a.k.a. Brody, fighting dust instead of Magneto
 

 Wrestling match between Dad and kids before bed
 
 The twins waiting for Pappy to come to the door
 
 Storytime at the library when I actually had a free lap, sweet to my heart and circulation
 
 Avonlea's first pigtails
 
 Palmer and Brody watching a show on top of a napping Dad
 
 Avonlea and Archer thinking they are hilarious hiding in the cupboards
 
 All the kids assaulting Dad after he come home from work
 
 Family movie night - Avonlea puts the gigantic bowl of popcorn on her lap and happily declares, "Mine!" 
 
Palmer holding his prize for taking 2nd place at Millie's Princess Foundation 2k Kids' Run

No comments: