Sunday, August 31, 2014

First Grade

Palmer had his first day of first grade Monday, August 25.  He was so excited!  I was also excited for him, but a little sad as well.  I was good with him going to Kindergarten.  But all day school was another story.  We are going to miss our favorite six year old through the day!

He is loving first grade so far.  Every day he tells me what he picked out for lunch.  All summer long, he's been insistent that he wants to eat hot lunch at school.  I think he likes being able to choose for himself; makes him feel big and responsible (which he is!).  There are a lot of boys from the ward in his class, which is a lot of fun.  His teacher is super cute, and from what I hear, also very on top of things and organized.  I think it's going to be a great school year!

1 comment:

Sariah Nichols said...

This is one of my favorite pics of Palmer Gene. What a sweetheart! That's so cute that he tells you about his lunch choices. It sounds like him. :)