Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day Greg!

Happy Father's Day to this fabulous man!  Today as I was setting up before Primary started, I realized I had forgotten that Palmer was supposed to give the opening talk (Greg was at a scout camp most of the week, so I've been a little frazzled.  He helps a lot with the kids and his absence is definitely felt when he is gone).  So as I was collecting supplies I popped into nursery where Greg was trying to drop off a screaming Avonlea and informed him of my mistake.  I told him I needed him to write a talk in the next two minutes and help Palmer give it.  He said okay with out blinking an eye.  This is one of the many reasons we are so lucky to have him as a husband and father.  He is the best!  He handles our crazy well.

For Father's Day we gave him some Wii U games: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart 8.  He and the boys have been having a lot of fun with them.  Greg is just big kid at heart!

No comments: