Sunday, December 22, 2013

Festival of Trees

We took the kids to the Festival of Trees.  It is one of my favorite holiday traditions.  My camera died while we were there so I didn't get a whole bunch of photos of trees as in the past.  Honestly, we didn't get to see many of the trees this year.  We only made it through about half of them before the kids needed a break.  We took them to Kids' Corner and didn't leave the kids' activities until closing time.  So is life with small children, right? 

However, I wouldn't change our situation for a moment!  Young children make the holiday season so much more exciting and fun.  They bring magic to Christmas!  I'll have many years in the future to enjoy glazing at the trees.  I'll take my snowman puppets, fishing pond and phone calls to the North Pole while I can.

No comments: