Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Things Our Boys Say...

Palmer:
"When I grow up, I want to be a dentist.  But if that doesn't work, I want to be a rock star."

Palmer: "Dad, who did you marry?"
Greg: "I married Mom."
Palmer, while laughing: "But Dad, you can't marry someone in your family!"

Palmer had a speaking part in our ward's sacrament meeting primary program.  The Primary Presidency had interviewed all the kids in the Primary and chose some of the children's answers to be included in the program.  Palmer said, "I know Heavenly Father loves me because I have a cat, and I'm thankful he created that cat."  He recited his quote well and from memory.  His part was met with a good chuckle from the congregation.

Brody :
After getting in trouble with Dad, comes to me sobbing and cries, "Will you help me do the right things!?"

Starts almost every conversation with "Guess what?" and will not continue what he is saying or stop asking, "Guess what?" until you respond with a, "What?"

While walking home from church on a blustery day, "The wind is mean.  It takes everything."

1 comment:

Sariah Nichols said...

I didn't hear the dentist story! that is hilarious!!! I love your kids.