Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

To Palmer's utter delight, school started (for D track) on August 30.  Palmer has been eagerly awaiting Kindergarten since he graduated from Preschool.  And as the date got closer he became more and more excited.

I took this picture just before he went into class.  As you can see, there is joy and excitement from head to toe!


He had a great first day.  When I asked him what he had learned he said very matter of factly, ""Mom, you don't learn anything in Kindergarten."  However he did tell me that he made "50 friends!"" and had three recesses (counting when I dropped him off at the school playground and picked him up from the playground).

He has always had a love for learning and for new adventures.  We know he will do great in his future schooling!

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

Ahh!!! So proud of my little Palmer! He is so adorable. I can't believe how big he is getting. I'm happy he is a social little guy. :D