Sunday, March 24, 2013

Smart Phones

I fought it for a long time, but I finally gave in and joined the smart phone club like everyone else.  Greg's had a Blackberry or iPhone from work for a few years now, but his job change he lost his company sponsored cellphone and we had to get him his own.  Of course he wanted a smart phone after having had grown accostumed to their bells and whistles.  I was due for an upgrade and there was a great deal on a pair of Galaxy Nexus phones, so we both got one.

I must admit, it's very nice to have access to my e-mail, Facebook and internet when I am out and about.  Navigation while I'm driving it awesome!  I really have no sense of direction, so it has saved me a lot of wrong turns and stress.  I also have a very convient gaming system with me at all times to distract little boys in doctor's waiting offices or restaurants.  And I must admit to liking some of the games myself such as: Scramble with Friends, Hanging with Friends and Candy Crush Saga.  So count me a fan.  Now that I've had a taste of life with a smart phone, it would be hard to go back.

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

I'm glad you're in the club. More glad that you text! lol