Friday, March 15, 2013

Recipe - Raspberry Butter

There are two wonderful women in my neighborhood who kindly take Palmer to and from preschool three times a week for which I am extremely grateful.  The twins are often eating when preschool starts and ends, so my hands are usually very full during those times.  I don't know that Palmer would be able to attend preschool were it not for these kind women.  As a small token of my appreciation I make them a treat each month.  This past month I made homemade bread and raspberry butter.  This was the first time I made raspberry butter and it definitely won't be the last.  It is delicious!  Palmer and I ate way too much of it.

Raspberry Butter

1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Dash lemon juice
 
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yields about 3/4 cup.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing! I bet if more people knew they could get compensated this way, you whould have a house full of handy helpers lol!