Sunday, January 20, 2013

From the Mouths of Babes

Palmer:

A little girl kept trying to talk to Palmer in baby talk.  He couldn't understand her, and after many attempts to try and make out what she was telling him he said, "I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish."

"Church is far away, but the car can get it."

When Auntie Rie had to wear a mask after contracting pneumonia Palmer told her it looked like she had a diaper on her face.

"Archer doesn't oink like Avonlea." (Avonlea is known to snort a lot.)

Brody:

When eating rainbow sherbet, he said, "It tastes like rainbows.  I like rainbows."

He was crying and whining.  I was ignoring him.  After several minutes he wailed, "I'M WHINING!" to get my attention.

When Brody first set his eyes on the huge snowfall outside he exclaimed excitedly, "I will eat it all!"

I asked him, "Do you know how much I love you?" 
He said, "You love me all the time." 
I said, "I do love you all the time.  How much do you love me?" 
"Three minutes," Brody replied.
"You only love me three minutes?" I said in a hurt tone.
"Alright, five minutes."

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hahahahaha!! Your kids are just too cute!

Six Sisters said...

We found your cute blog when we saw your delicious ribs on pinterest. We would love to have you share them at our Strut Your Stuff Saturday link party at sixsistersstuff.com. They look amazing! Cute family!!!! -The Six Sisters

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Lera...you're boys' comments just make me laugh! They say the best/funniest things ever!