Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sweet Christmas Wishes

I love having small children at Christmastime.  Their Christmas wishes are so sweet and innocent.

This year Palmer wants the following: 2 scooters (one for him and one for Brody), checkers and a big coloring book.  He's made a few Christmas lists and these three items makeup the list everytime.  When I asked Brody what he wanted for Christmas he said, "a towel toy," a.k.a. a hooded towel.  I think Santa shouldn't have too much trouble filling his sack this year.

And as a bonus, whenever we are out and about and the boys ask to buy something, I just reply, "Maybe you can ask Santa for it for Christmas."  They are always excited about that prospect and are happy to move on from the wanted item without any complaint.  I doubt this trick will work too much longer, but I will take advantage of it while I can!

No comments: