Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

This month we gathered up the whole clan and went in for our annual family photos.  The photo shoot also counted for the twins' three month pictures.  Oddly, Archer was the only one of the kids who had a hard time.  He is usually our most content child, but on this day, he was not happy.  We really only got one family photograph that he wasn't crying in, so that is the one we picked for our Christmas cards.  I like a few of the other family pictures better in general, but we had to go with the one where everyone was somewhat happy.  I really love the individual pictures of the kids this year.  I may be just a bit biased saying so, but I will anyway.  I think these four kiddos are the cutest kids ever!














1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

You guys make one gorgeous family! I just love you all so much. Thanks for the post and the adorable pics.