Tuesday, October 30, 2012

To Do

This week I have a whole lot to get done and as always, not much time to do it in.  Which coincidentally, catching up on the blog is one of those to dos.  However, that will have to wait for another day.  I do just want to quickly jot down what happened yesterday after I made my super long to do list for the week.  Palmer watched me write everything down, while asking me what each line read.  He then pulled out his own notebook to make his own to do list.  He wrote some random letters several lines long, and then told me what they said. 

Palmer's to do list:
  • Color
  • Watch a show
  • Cut my nails 
  • Go somewhere
  • Bedtime
The "cut my nails" was because earlier after catching a glimpse at his long fingernails, I had told him we needed to cut them.  And the "go somewhere" was because when he asked his daily question of "Where are we going today?" I had replied that I didn't know yet.

Like a champ, Palmer completed every item on his to do list.  Sadly, I did not.

No comments: