Friday, September 7, 2012

Twins' One Month Photo Shoot

We took the twins to JC Penney for their one month photo shoot.  With all of our kids I have had their pictures taken each month, and I plan to continue that tradition with the twins.  Honestly it's a bit of a pain to keep up on them, but once the year is through, I'm always happy I did it.  They grow up and change so quickly, and I'm glad to have each stage and milestone of that first year captured on film.  We dressed the babies in their blessing outfits for this session.  They were both pretty fussy but, thankfully, we were still able to get some good shots.  I especially love this first one.  It so depicts our twins, as well as serves as an acurate portrayal of how the twins behaved during their blessings.












4 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

claire said...

What darling little babies. It is interesting how different their personalities are, they just make me smile.

Parish & Becca said...

Oh they are just too precious!! I will give you a virtual high five for being so proactive in getting pics taken every month!! Wowza, it is a lot of work to get just one kid ready and scheduled for pics, but two?? You're amazing :)

Gram LJ said...

Congratulations on having your Beautiful Twin Angels! It is a joy to see them here.