Tuesday, July 3, 2012

She's About to Pop Baby Shower

My friend Martha, along with some other ward friends, threw me a baby shower.  The theme was "She's About to Pop."  The decorations were darling!  Everything was baby pink and baby blue.  The refreshments consisted of Pop rocks and other candy, push pops, cake pops, and gourmet popcorn.  There were also chips, dip, chocolate drizzled fruit kabobs and drinks in mason jars.


We played a couple really fun games.  We guessed who was who in baby pictures and then played a trivia/dare game (which explains some of the silly poses by my guests in these pictures).  I received a lot of super cute baby gifts from my friends in the ward, many even brought by gifts who could not make it to the shower.  I really do love our ward family and being surrounded by these wonderfully supportive and fun women.  Thanks for the great party girls!

No comments: