Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Last Month Pregnancy Photo Shoot

With each of my pregnancies I have made sure to have a nine month photo shoot with the family. This time around, I'm not quite nine months yet, but thought it wise to go forward with the pictures a little early. For sure, this will be my last month of this pregnancy though. My doctor said he would take the twins 2 1/2 weeks from now, if I make it that long. These pictures were taken yesterday.  At today's OB appointment, I measured 44 centimeters (I am 34 1/2 weeks, and both babies  measured large -  baby girl about 5 3/4 lbs. and baby boy about 5 1/2 lbs. at today's ultrasound). Can you say hello belly!?
Thanks going out to Sariah for taking the pictures and putting up with a couple ornery boys who did not want to look at the camera.  The family picture of the four of us holding hands where Palmer and Brody are being especially not-so-photogenic is actually my favorite, just because it is so them.  Here's to doubling that kid craziness in the Hess family, very, very soon!










3 comments:

Brian_n_Amy said...

Super cute pics, but oh my! You look so incredibly uncomfortable! You're almost there! Good luck! :)

Rie Pie said...

You look so beautiful. This was a really good idea for a place for your photo op. I'll need to learn some funnier noises to make so the boys pay more attention. :) I'm excited to meet the twins!! I just love the Hess clan.

Valerie said...

Oh, Lera, I love the pictures. Especially the one with your hands making the hearts. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!