Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Eight Months Pregnant with Twins


Uncomfortable. Hot. Worn Out. And very, very large. That is me, eight months pregnant with twins.  Pregnancy with twins is taking on a whole new level at this point. But besides those expected side effects, the pregnancy is still going really well. My doctor was watching me closely for preclampsia, however my stats took a turn for the better and as of the past month, I am out of the danger zone.  I am very much looking forward to the day that our sweet baby boy and baby girl will make their arrival. I am 33 weeks right now. The average woman of twins delivers at 35 weeks. I am considered full term at 36 weeks, and hoping I can talk the doctor into scheduling a c-section at 37 weeks if I make it that far. Greg will be going on a two week business trip the day after I am 38 weeks (the current day the doctor is considering scheduling my c-section.) So hopefully only 2-4 weeks from here on out.

1 comment:

Parish & Becca said...

You are so cute to document your pregnancy with pictures. I don't have any pictures of me pregnant, and I wish I had taken some. You look great! I miss seeing you at the gym, I hope you're getting some much needed rest :)