Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cut and Color

Being seven months pregnant with twins and turning thirty entitles one to a little beautification! I had my haircut (thanks to my sister Sariah) and highlighted (thanks to my friend Kaylin) last week, and am loving the results.


I also chose to get a pedicure for my Mother's Day gift. Can you tell I am desperately trying to feel somewhat cute and attractive, instead of the mack truck that I feel like most of the time?

Most of my family gave me money for my birthday, and if I didn't have a little more than a month to go before the babies come, I'd be spending it all on the cutest maternity clothes (although I think cute maternity clothes is usually an oxymoron) I could find. I'm still somewhat tempted to save the money and buy cute clothes that I can get more use out of after I have the babies. However, realistically I know that the size I want to wear will take a while to get to.  So, I think I'll settle for a new iPod.  Mine's been on the fritz ever since I washed it, imagine that!?  And having some good tunes to workout to will help me get to that size I want to be once I am done being a pregnant mack truck.  Beep, beep!    

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute, cute hair!!

Valerie said...

Love your hair Lera! Pamper away. You deserve it.

Parish & Becca said...

Your hair is very cute! I meant to tell you at the gym today, but never did. I, shamefully, have also washed my ipod in the past. Very frustrating. I also ended up having to get a new one. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's done that :)