Monday, April 2, 2012

Another Boy... and a Girl!

We just got back from our ultrasound for Hess baby #3, only to find out baby #3 is actually #3 and #4! The technician was poking around for quite a while trying to determine the gender. Her exact words were, "Well I'm having a hard time getting the gender, but it does look like there are two in there." My response, "What?!" Greg's response, "Are you kidding?" She got a supervisor who confirmed I am carrying two babies. Upon furthur examination, she found out that Baby B is a boy, and then later found that Baby A is a girl. We are still quite shocked, shocked and overwhelmed, but excited for sure!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congratulations to all of you!! You guys are so blessed to get these two special babies. I am just so excited for you guys!!

Lynette said...

WOW!!!!!! hahaha! That's terrific!! Twins!!! :) :) :)

Lisa said...

WOW, that is awesome. That is a lot to take in. But how exciting to be having a little girl. I am so happy for you but yes, over whelming I am sure. Hang in there

Tiffany said...

Wow!!! No wonder you are gaining more during this pregnancy... You're growing TWO babies! Congrats!!!

The Hancuff's said...

holy cow! that is way exciting news!!! i'm so happy for you both... and a boy and a girl. so fun!

*Marie* said...

Oh, my... Congrats!

*Marie* said...

Oh, my... Congrats!