Monday, December 5, 2011

Trimming the Tree

We got our tree up nice and early this year, just after Black Friday. While Greg and I were fanning out the branches, the boys took it upon themselves to start trimming the tree.
They decorated the tree with gloves, utensils, game pieces and small toys. And they were very proud to show off their work to Mom and Dad. Silly kids! They sure do know how to make the holidays fun.

We eventually took down their makeshift ornaments and decorated the tree properly. I love our Christmas tree; all the ornaments on the tree are from Greg's and my winter wedding. Not only do I find it beautiful to look at, I get to relive the winteresk fantasy of our lovely January wedding that occurred almost seven years ago. It makes our holiday season even more special and memorable.

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

Such a gorgeous tree. I bet that is so romantic every year to put up your wedding tree.