Monday, December 26, 2011

Pajama Eaters


These little monsters found their way under our Christmas tree this year. They look cute, and soft, but beware, they will eat your pajamas right up! I think these are the most complicated sewing project I have taken on to date. And it was a bit crazy getting them done during the hustle and bustle of Christmas preparations, but when I saw the boys' excitement, I was glad I had found the time and spent a few very late nights pinning and sewing away. You can find the tutorial for the pajama eaters here.

Palmer and Brody think the pajama eaters are just great! Palmer was a bit nervous this morning when I fed his slightly worn pajamas to his monster. But after some reassurance that the monster would give them back this evening, he thought it was hilarious.

2 comments:

London said...

They are adorable. My little monsters would love them.

Rie Pie said...

These are so cute. I wish they had something like this for adults...