Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful

We had a lovely Thanksgiving this year. Greg had the whole week off, so it was even more wonderful! We had two meals, one with the Nichols side of the family the Sunday before and we ate on Thanksgiving with the Hess side of the family. I sadly had the stomach flu most of the week, and was just starting to feel better by Thanksgiving. However, it was still a great week and we couldn't help but reflect on all the many blessing in our lives. This year we are especially thankful for...

Lera:
  • my wonderfully kind, funny, spiritual and hot hubby

  • my fun, energetic boys

  • my extended family, especially my sisters who are my best friends

  • the gospel and our ward family

  • my health and the ability I have to be active

  • our home

  • friendship

  • our jobs and that we are able to provide for our family

  • uplifting and entertaining books

Greg:
  • my wife and that she is always there to help and for the wonderful mother that she is

  • Palmer and who energetic and playful he is

  • Brody and how sweet and innocent he is

  • my job and that I am appreciated there, and also for good management, and coworkers that I get along with

  • our ward family and friends and the past and present Bishopric

Palmer:
  • Mommy, Daddy and Brody

  • Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunties

  • friends

  • preschool

  • games

  • paint

  • candy and macaroni and cheese

Brody:
  • Mommy, Daddy and Palmer

  • Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunties

  • his stuffed teddy and hippo

  • Yo Gabba Gabba

  • animals

  • candy and pop

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

This is a really cute post. It's a good idea to blog your turkey day thanks.