Thursday, November 17, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

We had family pictures taken this month. It was a rough day. You'd think family pictures would be a time of unity, happiness and love, but in my experience it has been anything but. The boys fought me all morning getting ready. I was literally running out the door to get to the appointment on time. Once we arrived, Greg was nowhere in sight. I called him a couple times, and finally got through to him. I asked him where he was and his reply was, "Oh shoot!" He had forgotten to leave work to meet us for the shoot. He said he would leave right then. The photographer moved the appointments around and said she could squeeze us in for a quick session in about 20 minutes. We'd start with the boys' pictures if Greg wasn't there yet. I tried to entertain the boys and to keep them from getting into things, but wasn't very successful at doing so. Right before our session started, I realized Palmer had picked all his product out of his hair, so I quickly ran Brody to the bathroom and washed the product out of his hair to match. Greg arrived just as we were going to start. At that point Palmer was overly hyper and unable to focus and Brody had been crying almost all morning long. Needless to say, we were all frazzled by the time the camera came out. The results, I think, are only okay. But there is no way I am going to go through another family photo shoot, so this is it. I've posted the few good, and few decent pictures from the session.

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

I love my beautiful family!! I'm sorry this photo shoot was so rough for ya.