Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cute Kid Talk

Kids say the cutest things! This is what our goofy guys have recently been saying.

Palmer randomly starts laughing as we pull into our driveway.
Greg: "What's so funny, Palmer?"
Palmer: "Mickey Mouse parks his car in the garage! He's so silly."
(We obviously need to clean out the garage!)

Palmer, while playing outside in swimming trunks, and looking down at his chest: "I have two butts."

Palmer after after tracing my body with sidewalk chalk and surveying it to find a big squiggly blob: "Well, it's close."

Auntie Rie to Palmer: "What do you learn at preschool?"
Palmer: "I learn about time outs and the thinking chair and don't talk and listen!"

Palmer during sacrament meeting put a gummy worm in his sacrament cup and showed it to me saying: "He's going potty."

Brody calls: his Pappy "Happy," pizza, "haha," Kit Kats "Kitty Cat" and his new favorite television show - Yo Gabba Gabba, "Babba Bo Babba Babba Babba."

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

This is sooo funny! I love when you write these on your posts. I laughed out loud at the worm. haha. I haven't heard that one yet.