Monday, June 6, 2011

STAYcation

Greg and I took the past week off of work for a family staycation, a.k.a. a vacation at home. We definitely made the most of it and had fun, fun and more fun.

Monday - grilled bacon wrapped teriaki chicken skewers, and swimming at the fitness center
Tuesday - an endowment session at the Jordan River Temple, Five Guys burgers and fries for Greg and I while the boys ate at McDonalds with Pappy and Grandma Betty, games and rides at Jungle Jims, and cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy
Wednesday - picnicked, playing on equipment, played in water park, and fed ducks at Liberty Park with the boys' cousins Trevor and Davis, sweets from Cummings Chocolate Studio, haircuts from Aunt Sariah, and Kung Fu Panda 2 at the drive in theater
Thursday - Animal Country at Thanksgiving Point, and book group
Friday - Fat Cats bowling, games and pizza with the Riding family, scrapbook overnighter with my girlfriends for me (pages I completed shown here), and family BBQ for Greg and the boys with the Hess side of the family at the Baarz home
Saturday - more scrapbooking for me, Ward Carnival for Greg and the boys, and a LONG nap for the whole family

No comments: