Monday, April 18, 2011

Tea Party

My sister was up to it again, and planned a lovely tea party last week which I had to opportunity to attend. London served sassafras tea, croissant sandwiches with relishes, pasta salad and some beautifully decorated cupcakes. The tables was decorated with fresh flowers, white china, and handcafted placecards made from forget me not seeds.

Everyone was told to wear a spring hat, and that prizes would be awarded for the most beautiful and the most creative. I made mine based on a tutorial I found here, and won most creative. London's new neighbor in the stunning white hat with feathers won most beautiful.

I absolutely adore my sister and her fabulous parties! She so reminds me of my mom in that aspect. What a lovely afternoon those party planning talents of hers can create!

No comments: