Monday, April 4, 2011

Rough and Tumble Boys

I grew up in a household of girls. I know how to deal with fighting over bathroom time, passive-aggressiveness and girl drama. I knew I'd be out of my element raising boys, what I didn't realize is how quickly the wildness and roughhousing would set in. Palmer (who not even three years old) and Brody (who is not even 1 1/2 years old) have been already begun tackling, pinning, and wrestling with each other regularly. They have become some very rough and tumble little boys. It's usually Palmer who instigates the rough play, but there has been many times when I have gone to intervene and it is Brody who I find happily lying atop a screaming Palmer with a proud smile lighting up his face. A few weeks ago I happened upon a darling picture perfect moment where Greg was holding Palmer and Palmer was holding Brody. They were all cuddling and giggling and making my heart melt. I quickly tracked down the camera to take a picture of my three favorite guys being oh so adorable. After several snaps of the lens; these were the best I could get.

Even in a moment of joy and snuggles Palmer and Brody could not hold back those rough and tumble boy tendencies.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You just have the cutest little boys! They are so awesome and fun!