Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Recipe - Quick and Tangy Roast Beef Sandwiches

I made these Arby's inspired roast beef sandwiches the other night for the first time in a long time. They are so incredibly easy, in fact, they are so easy to prepare that I believe I made them too often and consequently got sick of them. Winco had a sale on roast beef, which reminded me that I hadn't made these sandwiches for a couple years. Everyone who knows me knows I can't pass up a deal, so I once again pulled out my recipe for quick and tangy roast beef sandwiches. And we are so glad that I did. I had forgotten how good they taste. This is the reason why I make sure to rotate our meals so that we are not eating the same meal more than once a month; otherwise overused yummy meals get filed in the recipe box never to be seen again.

Quick and Tangy Roast Beef Sandwiches

1 can tomato soup
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 pound deli sliced cooked roast beef
hamburger buns

Mix soup, vinegar, sugar and Worcestershire sauce in skillet. Heat to a boil. Add beef and heat through. Serve on rolls.

No comments: