Sunday, January 30, 2011

Worry from Willy

Palmer watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for the first time this weekend and was absolutely tramatized. He made it to the part where Violet turns into a blueberry and then we had to turn it off because he was crying and shaking so intensely. He came to me for lots of loves and comfort. It took about fifteen minutes of cuddles and me telling him it was all pretend before he stopped shuddering and whimpering. Before going to bed that night he cried out to Greg that, "Candy is scary!"

He is such a sensitive, sweet-hearted little boy. He woke up twice crying during the night. However, the next day he quickly got over his fear and ate more than his share of sugary treats.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Lera! I love your blog. The adventures of your cute family brighten my days. PS, thanks for adding the links to my blog on your sidebar, I've already gotten 9 visits to http://365todays.blogspot.com from your site! You're fantastic!

Lera said...

No problem! I love your blogs too. What fun reads they are. :)

sweet nectar sara said...

too funny!

The King's said...

I've never seen the new version because the old one even creeped me out as a kid!

Rie Pie said...

Poor little lamb