Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Recipe - Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

I made peanut butter kiss cookies for this month's Relief Society activity. They are my absolute favorite cookie. They are so, so, very, very delicious. I have a secret love affair with them whenever they visit my kitchen; I swoon for these cookies. Enjoy.

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
sugar
Hershey's chocolate kisses

In a bowl cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, peanut butter and vanilla. In a seperate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture and beat together. Roll dough into a 1 1/2 inch balls and roll in sugar. Bake 375 degrees 8-10 minutes. Immediately place Hershey kiss on top of each cookie.