Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Palmerisms

He kissed a garbage can at church for no reason at all.

Calls Eskimo kisses nose kisses. He requests them often. And one night he asked for a head kiss and then proceeded to softly head butt Greg.

While pointing at snowballs in the snow he remarks, "The snow pooped Mom!"

Yelled to me, "Brody's hurt!" When I went to see what was wrong I found Brody with his arm pulled out of his now limp sleeve. Palmer proudly said, "I did it."

Makes "snow angels" on the carpet inside our home.

Stuck a green bowl upside-down on top of his cup at dinner and announced, "Veggie Tales!" (as in the cucumber from Veggie Tales)

Was whimpering off and on through the night. Greg went to check on him and calmed him down. A few minutes later I hear him whimpering for me. As I am slowly dragging my tired body out of bed, I hear him scream out in bloody murder. I race into his room and urgently ask him what happened. He responds by grabbing at his nose and through loud and adamant cries exclaims, "Boogies!" (as in boogers).

Calls his green beans "beanstalks." They are always the first food eaten off his plate.

Noticed the cracks on the road and said, "Mom, the road is broken," and "Palmer broke it."

Took him to The Mayan for the first time this week. Throughout the meal he ran towards the water to "go swimming." When leaving he commented about it saying, "We ate in the trees and friends jumped in the water from upstairs."

When writing a note to Santa Clause, he told me he wanted a snowman and a new friend for Christmas.

3 comments:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and....Audrey! said...

He is just too cute!

Jenn said...

He is so funny!!! I love all the things they say. It's a good thing to write them down so you don't forget them!!

*Marie* said...

How cute that he wants a new friend for Christmas.