Thursday, October 14, 2010

Family and One Year Photo Shoot

Brody had his one year photos taken this month. Once again, I was able to get his photos done once a month for his first year of life. And once again, I'm so glad I'm done. I am always happy I've done it by the end of the year though. They grow up and change so quickly. Thankfully, this time I'll have a bit of a longer break before doing it again with our next baby. We also decided to save ourselves a trip and get our family pictures done for Christmas at the same time. JC Penney had a special with their greeting cards which made it cheaper to just order through them than to make my own this year. So for the first time since I can remember, I will not be sending out homemade Christmas cards. I suppose I'll just have to compensate by making cute gift tags for the presents we exchange. I am really pleased with the results of this photo shoot. The boys had a difficult time staying still, but the photographers were wonderful working with them.







(the boys are hams just like their dad!)





5 comments:

Brian_n_Amy said...

Super cute pictures! I love how animated Palmer's face is in some of those. Priceless!

Lisa said...

I can not say this enough... YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BOYS EVER. Lera, really they are so darling. They just capture your heart when you look at them.
What great pictures, I love them all. What a beautiful family.

Lynette said...

I love the pictures of your boys laughing! :) :)

Haley said...

Oh my heavens, with all the pictures of Brody I guess I didn't realize how big Palmer is getting. What an adorable family!

Rie Pie said...

Fa real!!!!!!! I want all of these!!! You guys are such a perfect lil' family. Muah!!