Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Super Saturday Santa's Workshop

I received a new calling last month. I am now the Relief Society Activities chairperson. I've been on the board for a year and a half, so I sort of know what I am getting myself into. We are having a Super Saturday entitled Santa's Workshop on November 13 from 10 am - 1 pm. I designed these two fun crafts for the event.


Christmas Countdown Muffin Tin - price $8.50,

a fun magnetic advent that holds a little treat to commemorate each day until Christmas


Santa's Cookie Plate - price $2.00, not only is this inexpensive

(and with a few cookies on top makes a great neighbor gift),

but it only takes about a minute to put together

My oh-so-talented neighbor, Kristina, made up some darling felt ornaments that we are also offering. We'll have a humanitarian project there for the sisters to work on. There will be two mini-classes: holiday cooking and a creative gift wrapping class (taught by my fabulous sister London!). Brunch and nursery will be provided. Anyone is invited!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I may just have to come join you... :)