Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ten Month Photo Shoot

Brody's ten month photo shoot was even faster than usual. It took all of about five minutes to snap these cute shots. There are a few things I especially love about this photo shoot. One, of course, is his adorable smile! Another thing I'm glad the photographer caught was Brody crossing his fingers, a little mannerism he does more often than not. And lastly, there is a photo in this mix that proves Brody is not always happy and smiling. He is a sensitive little guy (just like his big brother) and although his cry usually is not very loud, it is accompanied by the saddest pout that is sure to rip your heart out.






3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures!! And I love the new blog background! :)

Lisa said...

Cute blog and MAN, your boys are the cutest things EVER. HOLY COW. I love these cute pictures, he is a doll and I just want to eat him up.

Andrea said...

I love how expressive he is. The last three are my favs. :)

I also have to say that on the Palmer and dinosaur post that he needs to stop growing. He is getting so big. I remember playing peek a boo under the high council table during our meetings. :)