Monday, May 31, 2010

Shannon and McWayne

On Saturday my little sister's longtime best friend, and my very dear friend, Shannon married her sweetheart McWayne in the Salt Lake Temple. We were able to witness all the twitterpated, happily-ever-after bliss. Greg and I hired a babysitter and were able to be in the temple for the sealing. Greg then went home to be with the kids while they napped and I attended the luncheon. That evening we went as a family to the reception held at groom's parent's home. The day was perfectly lovely and we could not be more thrilled for the happy couple. We wish the the absolute best and all possible happiness to the newly wedded couple, Shannon and McWayne Mumford!

2 comments:

*Marie* said...

Awe congrats to th. And how fun for you to get to celebrate with them.

Rie Pie said...

It was such a good wedding. :) I loved all of the 'shea' moments.