Monday, March 8, 2010

Exercising Body and Mind

Brody is a bouncer baby; he absolutely loves his bouncer. He's pretty mello most of the time, but when he gets in his bouncer his legs start kicking like a machine.



Palmer has known his body parts for a while now, but I thought I'd video tape them anyway. He has recently learned a new body part, bum. I never taught it to him, so I don't know exactly from where he picked it up. I found out about this said knowledge when he started randomly patting me on the bottom and saying bum, a bit awkward, but pretty funny. Thankfully he has only done this to me so far and not any strangers.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Those videos are super cute. Sammy loved watching them and just asked if she could go to Palmer's house to play-so we should set a play date! And I loved Brody in the bouncer-so cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting!

Rie Pie said...

They are such happy smart boys!!

Rie Pie said...

ps. I'm pretty sure that Palmer got 'bum' from the repetitive action of 'SPANK that bum'... LOL.