Friday, November 6, 2009

One Month Old

Brody is one month old today. How time flies! He is such a sweet little boy. We are so happy to have him in our family. Here is what is going on with Brody at one month of age.

He has learned to: lift his head (it's still pretty wobbly, but he is getting there), nurse and burp afterwards (the nursing came quickly and easily, the burping took a while) and smile

He likes
: eating, being swaddled, being held, binkies and baths

He dislikes
: being alone, the swing (I so wish my babies liked the swing! Oh well, I'll keep trying), being put in the carseat

Things about him/he does that makes us laugh
: his "rockstar" hair - it's so blond it looks bleached and it sticks up all over the place, his chubby cheeks and baby fat rolls, a high pitched squeaky cry he does when he's tired, pursing his lips, loudly smacking his lips after he takes his vitamins, and long, very adult-like loud toots

Yeah, he's pretty darn cute!

3 comments:

Rie Pie said...

That picture is so darling!! I love his little guts. I'm so glad that you do these baby monthly posts. I really enjoy them.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe he's already one month old! Wow, time flies!! What a sweetheart...

Mindy said...

COngrats Lera!!! he is so adorable! I admit I have been out of the blogging world lately, otherwise I would have commented sooner! Let me know if there is anything you need! I am in Idaho now, 2 hours from salt lake, so it's easy to make a trip. =) love ya!