Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hard Core Scrapbooking


Some girlfriends and I did a scrapbooking overnighter this past weekend. Palmer had woken up the morning of with a fever, and Greg, being the good Dad he is, told me to go ahead and enjoy my girls night anyway. And what a fun time I had! We scrapbooked at my friend Jenn's grandparents' house. They have a huge open basement with a separate entrance, bathroom and a few bedrooms. It was the perfect space. We cropped until about 3 AM and woke up at 7:30 AM to begin again. Not only did I have a fabulous time hanging out with my buddies, but I was also super productive. I completed ten pages and three sets of 12 recipe cards (for an upcoming paper crafting swap). Most everyone else who stayed the whole time completed about as much. Go us! To check out my work, as well as others', head on over to our scrapbooking blog Scrapliftable. Thanks for the good times girls! I'm looking forward to our next scrapbook extravaganza.