Friday, September 11, 2009

Friends and Feet

I am so blessed to have such kind and supportive friends. They are always there for me and find ways of lifting me up through my trials, whether through kind words, a short phone call or visit, or even dropping off a zucchini from their garden. Yesterday evening as I was taking a soak in the tub and looking at my so very pregnant and swollen body I couldn't help but smile when I saw my nicely french manicured toenails. My sister Rie painted them this past Sunday. Three of my other friends have also volunteered their toenail painting services through out this pregnancy, Annabelle, Erin and Shannon. How wonderful that I have people in my life who are mindful of me and chose to perform simple acts of service that brighten my life. I truly hope and pray that I am able to make such a difference in others' lives.

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

Your pigs will always be pretty if I have any say about it.

I love you tons!! Glad you like them.