- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. This is one of my favorite books. It a fun, easy read and yet it also has a lot of poignancy.
- Tide Pen. I love these! I try to always have one in my purse/diaper bag. I am quite the clumsy klutz, and this little miracle pen has saved numerous items of clothing.
- Sobe Lifewater. Greg has gotten me hooked on these. I have always been a water person, and don't even really like soda pop. But put one of these babies in front of me and I can chug it in seconds. I also enjoy Vitamin Waters and Gatorade Rains.
- Big necklace. I like jewelry that makes a statement, big and gaudy some might even say. What's the point of accessorizing if other's don't notice it right?
- Homemade cards. Everyone knows I love to scrapbook, and so handcrafted cards are right up my alley. I don't remember the last time I gave someone a store bought card.
- My favorite recipes. These were the only repeat from the last time I participated in a favorite things exchange. I would have included a sample of one of the desserts listed, but Susan is on a diet and I didn't want to tempt her too much.
I love these parties! I could seriously do one every month.
Today I am attending a paper crafting swap hosted by a good friend I met during my working days at Scrapbook Heaven. I made a card to exchange this particular month (the front and inside of that said card are pictured here). It's been a while since I made a shaker box; I had forgotten how cute they are. We will also be doing a make and take at the get together this afternoon. What exciting times for me!