Friday, July 3, 2009

Big Boy

Our baby Palmer is no longer such a baby. Everyday he looks and acts more and more like a toddler. This month he has started walking. He's throwing temper tantrums, and he regularly points at everything (or nothing at all) and asks, "What's that?" He's learning signs and new words everyday. He's also been going through a crazy growth spurt and has quite often been out eating both Greg and me. He loves playing outside and exploring. He likes slides and swings, and likes to go swimming. He climbs objects that are just about as big as he is. He is very interested in electronics and is often found pushing buttons on our phones, mp3 players, computer, TV, DVD, alarm clock, etc. He is into everything! Here he is playing Greg's drums, one of his favorite noisy pastimes. He sure is one big boy!

3 comments:

Stoney said...

I love that smile!!! It just gets better!! How are you feeling, how much longer until there are two?

Lera said...

I'm doing well. I've been off the antinausea medicine for about a month. I am starting to get big and awkward though. Only three more months before we are thrown in a whirlwind with the addition of another little guy. I'm getting a bit nervous.

Rie Pie said...

I love him so much!! It's when he starts eating more that auntie Rie that we need to start worrying...