Sunday, June 14, 2009

Scrapbook Friends

Saturday night I joined a bunch of my gal pals at a nearby scrapbook store for a night of scrapping, gabbing and munching. It was fabulous fun! We are trying to get together once a month for a cropping party. We always have a person in charge of games and prizes through the night and everyone else brings a potluck item to share. What fun, what fun, scrapbooking and a girls night all rolled into one! We are planning on doing it again next month and an overnighter at a condo before summer ends, so feel free to come and join us if you are interested! I am posting the pages I made that night on a friend's group blog which is dedicated to scrapbooking, Scrapliftable. Anyone is welcome to check in with my most recent paper projects there, and you have the added bonus of gazing at my friends' amazing talents as well.

4 comments:

Lissa and Cory said...

We all look so happy. I love that we have decided to put this together. Who is doing the next one? If I can be of any help to that person, or if someone hasn't volunteered I will. I can't wait!!

Lera said...

London is doing the games and prizes at the next one. Thanks for volunteering though. I'm sure you'll get your chance. :)

Tiffany said...

So much fun! And it's nice to actually get some scrapping done! But, I will have you know, I have already done some scrapping at home. I took Jenn's advice and did some after Lilly went to bed. Yay!!

Lera said...

Way to go Tiffany! Of course, I haven't done anything since.