- Moulin Rouge. My all time favorite movie! I love Ewan McGregor, I love Nicole Kidman, and I love the music. It basically rocks!
- Mini Scrapbook Album. It's no secret that I love to scrapbook, so to represent that favorite pastime I made a mini purse album. All the recipient will have to do is fill it with pictures and possibly journaling.
- Mint Chapstick. I cannot go anywhere with out this trusty friend by my side. I put it on at least three times a day.
- Recipes. I included my favorite tried and true recipes, many of which are on this blog. The included are: grape salad, apples and sweet potatoes, chicken enchiladas, chicken and dumplings, mini meatloaves, cranberry apple pork roast, spaghetti carbonera, spinach and ham pasta bake, cookies from a cake mix, fruit pizza, lemon bars, chocolate lovers cake with chocolate glaze, and peanut butter kiss cookies. Looks like I'll need to post the few that are missing a link soon.
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies. These are my favorite cookie. I don't make them too often because they aren't a very quick cookie, but the little bit of extra time is worth the results.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
My Favorite Things
I am heading to a favorite things party this evening. Each person brings a gift bag of her favorite things to give to another person and goes home with a gift bag of someone else's favorite things. Here is what is in my favorites.