Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Going to Be...

A BOY! That's right, chalk up one more rough and tough Y chromosome to my feminine X. We're happy with the results. Palmer will have a little brother, and we already have everything for a boy. Plus, when the next baby comes (we'll be waiting a while for the third) the boys can share a room. So, definitely good stuff.

Just saying though that the next one really should be a girl. We only have grandsons (five now to be exact) on my side of the family. And I, as well as my girly sisters, need a baby girl to put in dresses and bows and pigtails.

8 comments:

mj said...

yay congrats! now you will feel like you got good use out of all of palmers stuff!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Maybe you should let Jay in on your secret because he is really hoping for a boy when we have our next baby. I'm excited for you guys!!

Stoney said...

Woohoo!!! We are so alike, 2 boys close together. We love is and the BOYS love it more!! Congratulations!!

Rie Pie said...

I'm so excited!!!!! Palmer looked so cute yesterday looking at the babys "pics". I wonder if he is going to be a lot like Palmer or if he will be as opposite as us girls were...

zanobo said...

Congratulations Lera, that is exciting news!

Valerie said...

Congrats!!!

*Marie* said...

Congratulations!

Jenn said...

Congrats! Thanks for calling! I think Palmer will LOVE having a buddy to get into trouble with.