Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Scrapbook Frenzy

I have been on a scrapbooking frenzy lately. Saturday night I went to a cropping party at Heartland Paper with a bunch of friends. We each brought treats to share and Rie provided games and prizes. I had so much fun! We are going to make a monthly tradition of it. Yay! Tuesday night I had the Relief Society Enrichment Activity at my house, and I was able to do a little more scrapbooking. Look at me go!


Emily's (sister-in-law) bedroom shower invitations, made 25: cardstock - Bazzill, stamps and ink - CTMH, font - LD Curlz, punch - EK Success, pattern paper - Kaisercraft, brad - Lasting Impressions

Palmer's birthday party invitations, made 12: cardstock - Bazzill, pattern paper - unknown, popdots and punch - EK Success, ribbon - Offray, stamp and ink - CTMH

Festival of Trees layout: cardstock - bazzill, pattern paper - Scrapworks, scissors - Fiskars, diecutes - Quickutz, pen - Zig, popdots and ink - CTMH


Mission Possible, Young Women in Excellence Night layout: pattern paper - Kaisercraft, Lasting Impressions, stickers - EK Success, alphabet chipboard - Lil Davis, diecuts - Quickutz, brads - Making Memories, ink - CTMH, stamp - Autumn Leaves, pen - Zig, corner rounder - EK Success

Frog Card, Make and Take for Enrichment Activity: pattern paper - Making Memories, stamps and ink - CTMH, ribbon - Michaels

3 comments:

Rie Pie said...

Poor Erin. lol!!
Great scappin' sis.

Jenn said...

I am so proud of you for posting! Yahoo! I love the cards you made and the invite turned out really cute too!

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Love the YW in Excellence pages , I gotta get a copy of those pix .... CLASSIC !