Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daddy's Little Helper

Palmer loves his daddy! He loves to do everything daddy does, such as playing the drums/piano, playing video games, or just relaxing on the couch and watching The Simpsons with him (We might have to cut this one out when he's a bit older and understands the show better). So when daddy was putting back together Palmer's bath seat (he had to give it a good cleaning since someone pooped in the bathtub, I'm not naming names, but I'll just say it wasn't me and it wasn't Greg), Palmer just had to help out.

3 comments:

Rie Pie said...

What a sweetheart!! I freakin' love Palmer!

Lisa said...

What a cute little guy you have there. Mitch had to get the Simpson's on DVD so he could watch them when the little ones are not around.

*Marie* said...

lol Very cute. And don't worry, I wasn't suspicious of your or Greg pooping in the tub.