Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Dance

I can't take credit for this slideshow, it was created by my good friend Tennisa. But, I thought it was so cute, I had to post it!


On Friday the 13th we went to our Stake Valentine's dance with some of our bestest buddies. We had a blast! Of course, with this group, you can't help it. We were definately the rowdiest group there. The experience unleashed my inner dancing diva. It had been so long since I shook my groove thing; I'm excited to go dancing again soon. We also were able to met Greg's sister's new boyfriend, which was awesome. He is very cute and we are really excited for her to have a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, you have to tell me how to steal that to my blog. Love it.
Thanks for sitting with us and sharing in the fun times.