Friday, January 30, 2009

An Evening with the Cullen Clan

Tonight my sisters and I went to a Twilight book club hosted by my buddy Lisa. Okay, so really it was a Twilight party, because we spent most of the time swooning over the life-size Edward Cullen cutout. We also fit in a lot of snacking on yummy treats, a whole bunch of gabbing and laughing, putting together some custom designed Twilight shirts, and eventually, we did discuss the books a little bit. It was some good fun shared with my sisters, my friends and my favorite vampire family.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

WOw! You guys are serious aren't you? I would've totally gone if I had a Twilight posse!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for coming. Your pinwheels were all gone. They were a big hit. I am so glad you and your sisters were there. It was a great time. I did watch the movie also, it just took a while because we kept laughing and pausing the show.
Lots of love
Lisa

Rie Pie said...

Good times!!! I'm kind of sad that there isn't a Japer cut out, because lets face it, I'd own one for every room of the house.

Linnae said...

It was fun Lera! And Rie, you are a Riot! When's the next party?